@DesignerCon returns this month with All Star programming spanning physical and digital
Fan-favorite artists and brands return to the Anaheim Convention Center, filling the floor with collectibles, experiences and artistic toys!
18 – 20 November 2022
Anaheim Convention Center
ANAHEIM, Calif., Nov. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —– DesignerCon has amassed an undeniable community of loyal and enthusiastic followers. For the past 17 years, they have been dedicated to the pursuit and appreciation of art toys, eagerly celebrating the latest releases. This year, DesignerCon features a plethora of exciting new releases, backed by fan favorites, for the ultimate collectible experience.
9 unique collectible badges, designed by the featured artist Persecuteinspired by retro video games from the 80s and 90s
- VIP Party, presented by eBay, select attendees will be part of the nightly frenzy with special programming, including a highly sought-after “DCON x eBay VIP Box” which will feature special products only available to VIP holders, and an exclusive MEDICOM TOY date with artist King Saladinis the very first 100% [email protected]. With exclusive drops, early access to coveted collectibles, a Punk Drunkers VIP pin (completing their billboard and booklet cover), and a Johnny Cupcakes VIP shirt that only scratches the surface, it’s sure to be an unforgettable evening.
- Long-time partner, based in Japan MEDICOM TOY returns to DesignerCon, their only US show, releasing rare and exciting characters from their vault, including the DCON 2022 Artist Pack featuring parts from Doctor A, THE OBANOTH (Hannah Webb), KISS, Nina Palombaand Hundreds of Bobby. More versions abound, including Greg Mike‘s 1000%, not to mention the icon Shepard Fairey will release its FIRST Set 400% and 100% [email protected]!
- MightyJaxx will debut the latest vinyl collectible figures
- pop-martthe lanyard’s sponsor and epic online store, offers exclusive merchandise including blind boxes and large collectible figures, offered first to VIP attendees
- CAMOUFLAGE–Culture, Art, Music, Originals – will launch its series of iconic 3D collectibles, featuring favorites from Jimmie Hendrix to Bob Marley.
- DesignerCon partners with the leading live shopping platform, NTWRK, to expand their audience. Not only will they have a booth, but they’ll be streaming live from the ground, as an official broadcast partner, offering exclusive drops before and during the festivities.
- The floor itself is set to be a whirlwind of fascinating interactive activity, starting with this year’s long-awaited art exhibition Out of order to carnival games and exotic cars with an artist’s touch.
- Veve Participates in the DCON mania again, having sold out each of the 2021 drops in mere seconds! As a perfect complement to DesignerCon, VeVe offers a unique method of digital fundraising, incorporating their NFT signatures into the show’s culture.
- To go even further, the DCON team is launching vincents–a series of phygital collectibles that bridge the gap between the physical and the digital, merging communities of collectors seamlessly. Bringing them directly to the consumers who made DesignerCon such a success, the vincents Blind Box will be released on November 18, both online and at DesignerCon ’22.
- DCON debuts 3XPa curated space dedicated to education and opportunities for those interested in web3.
- On the occasion of 20 years of Sony Pictures Animationthe studio returns to DesignerCon with a branded stage and programming schedule featuring exclusive, interactive presentations and panels, hosted by Adventures In Design’s Mark Brickey.
Founded in 2005 by Ben Goretsky, DesignerCon brings together artists, manufacturers, distributors and retailers in the designer toy/vinyl collectibles market and has grown to incorporate everything in the world of design, including clothing, stuffed animals, printing, sculpture, designer toys and both. fine arts and urban art. DesignerCon’s steady growth correlates with its popularity in today’s art geek and nerd culture; collectors and designer toy enthusiasts wait all night for new releases, pre-orders of new artist collaboration apparel sell out in minutes, and artists use the convention as an opportunity to announce exclusive releases and collaborations. www.