Animation maker

Salman Khan: ‘No Entry 2’ in preparation? Filmmaker Anees Bazmee says he’s ready with script, Salman Khan to start filming soon

The script for the long-awaited sequel to “No Entry” has been completed and the cameras will start rolling soon, director Anees Bazmee says. Bazmee said part two will take place on the floors once he and superstar Salman Khan establish filming schedules.

The multi-star comedy “No Entry”, released in 2005, starred Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta, Esha Deol and Celina Jaitly.

Its sequel, which has long been in the news, was confirmed by Salman Khan last year on his birthday.

Bazmee, who also directed the first installment of the film, said the sequel is ready to roll.

“The script for ‘No Entry 2’ is finished and I’ve told it to Salman, who loved the film. It’s a well-written and extremely funny film. It’s going to be a great franchise. I know audiences are waiting to see what happens in the second part,” the director, who is looking forward to the release of “Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2” on May 20, told PTI.

Apart from Salman Khan, Kapoor and Fardeen Khan will also return for the sequel.

Bazmee said when he recently met Salman Khan at Congress leader Baba Siddique’s iftar party, the superstar assured him that the project would start soon.

The follow-up film will mark the actor-director duo’s third film following “No Entry” and the blockbuster “Ready” (2011).

“When I recently met him at Baba Siddique’s iftar party, Salman said to me, ‘We’re starting the movie soon’ and I told him I was ready! Salman and I share this equation. I know that “He’ll call me one day, give me his appointments and say, ‘Let’s do it in the next three months.’ He’s very excited for the movie,” the director added.

Salman Khan is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film ‘Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali’. Described as a family drama, the film is directed by Farhad Samji, who last directed ‘Bachchhan Paandey’.